Visit Swale Author's Group - Guest Writer's Opportunity
Guest writers are encouraged to provide copy for feature articles on the Visit Swale website with good quality jpeg images and or You Tube video urls. Articles will be published and listed on the Visit Swale home page and the Faversham News and Articles page of the Visit Faversham section of the website as appropriate.
- A good hook and title.
- A summary strapline of one or two sentences to be used for SEO and listing information.
- A word count of between 500 – 900 words for interest and dwell time, with a range of links for further information as appropriate.
- Supporting images must be in jpeg format and not PNG files with a file size of between 300KB and 5MB. Noting that at least one image must be horizontal for use as a banner image and one portrait style for a listing/summary image.
- Images where appropriate should include people and products with all photographic permissions received from those featured agreeing for use of the image for marketing and promotional purposes. An image featuring people enjoying an experience or looking to enjoy food and drink is always much more inspiring that an empty bar or restaurant or an empty landscape.
- Copy and images can be submitted by email to email@example.com with any questions and follow up calls handled on 01795 417399.
Return to the resources section