The Eurolink Business Park in Sittingbourne has grown to be one of Kent’s largest business areas and is now home to an estimated 6,500 employees across 280 companies in over 2 million square feet of accommodation. The buildings are a mixture of light industrial, office premises and warehouses which benefit from good access to the transport network via the new Sittingbourne Northern Relief Road. The site also features:
- Sittingbourne Train Station within 0.8 miles distance and two minutes by car.
- Trenport Investments has pledged £1 million towards the infrastructure of Eurolink East V, which has outline planning permission with the potential to provide a further 43,000 metres of development and up to 1000 jobs.
- Strategically located in the Thames Gateway.
- Range of commercial uses including B1b, B1c, B2 and B8.
- Direct link to the M2 (J5) and the M20 (J7), national motorway network and Port of Sheerness.
Eurolink East Five
This fifth phase to expand one of Kent’s largest business parks will see a £1 million investment on infrastructure, including roads and utilities. Phase five will provide 28 acres of development land, able to accommodate research and development, light industrial, manufacturing, warehousing and distribution companies. The site currently has outline consent for up to 462,884 sq ft (43,000 sq m) GEA.
For further information contact: