Apply for a grant: LoCASE

The LoCASE (Low Carbon Across the South East) programme offers two types of grant (up to a maximum of £10k) that can be awarded to your organisation to improve business performance in terms of profitability, resilience and competitiveness. Awards also seek to contribute to the protection and preservation of the environment.

The grant funding must form 40% of the cost an eligible project, with the remaining 60% matched by the applying business.

The two types of grant are for:

  1. Any company interested in installing energy efficiency measures. The grant can cover both materials and installation.
  2. Businesses which offer low carbon goods or services can apply for a business development grant. The grant can cover marketing, consultancy, equipment, IT software, product/process development, accreditation and certification.

Funding for the LoCASE Programme is through the European Regional Development Fund 2014-20.

It is a partnership between Kent County Council, East Sussex County Council, Essex County Council, Southend-on-Sea Borough Council, Thurrock Council and the University of Brighton.

Applying for a grant

Please fill in the LoCASE registration form.

Further details about the programme are available at the LoCASE website.

If you have any additional questions, please email Rob Robinson, Sustainable Business Project Manager at Low Carbon Kent:

03000 415111

Rob Robinson, Sustainable Business Project Manager, 1st Floor Invicta House, Maidstone, ME14 1XX

Give website feedback