Direct Small Business Advice
Your business can access free one to one small business advice from Swale Borough Council. Our business advisor can help you with any concerns you might have whilst running your business.
You can access the service if you are:
- a new or existing businesses within Swale
- a residents of Swale
- a resident outside of Swale that is looking to run or set up a business in the borough.
If you would like to register for business advice, please use the links below to book and we will contact you to discuss your needs.
The workshops will take place at Swale House, East Street, Sititngbourne, Kent ME10 3HT. Upon request, the meeting can also be held online or by phone.
Covid-19 Safety Measures
The appointment will be held in accordance with the government's Covid-19 guidelines and Swale Borough Council’s protocols for the use of Swale House.
Before entering the building, you will be asked to confirm that you:
- Do not have Covid-19 symptoms
- Have not received a positive test for Covid-19 in the last 10 days
- Have not been advised to self-isolate by NHS Test & Trace
Attendees must wear a mask when entering and moving around the building, but you do not have to wear one in the meeting room unless you wish to. Please contact us using the details at the end of this page if this will be an issue.
On entry to the building and in the lift lobbies you will be asked to use hand sanitiser. Hand sanitiser will also be available in the meeting room. The windows of the meeting room will be open during the meeting to ensure sufficient ventilation.
Use the following links to book a business advice appointment:
- Business Advice Appointment - Tuesday 2 November 2021
- Business Advice Appointment - Tuesday 9 November 2021
- Business Advice Appointment - Tuesday 7 December 2021
- Business Advice Appointment - Tuesday 14 December 2021
If you have any questions please contact us by calling 01795 417398 or by emailing email@example.com.