Economic Development E-bulletin
We produce a monthly economic development e-bulletin with the latest news, events, funding and business opportunities for businesses based in Swale.
On this page you can find the latest email e-bulletins and an archive of issues from the last few months.
A number of the stories featured in our newsletters are time sensitive and may have expired, so it may not always be possible to follow the featured links.
Sign-up for the e-bulletin
Please email email@example.com if you would like to subscribe to receive this newsletter by email. If you wish to unsubscribe at any time, please contact us using the same address.
We welcome contributions from businesses and support organisations about funding opportunities and events. Please email the details to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like your story to be considered for inclusion in a future issue.
Archive of previous e-bulletins
Read the Economic Development E-bulletins from 2019 and 2020 by using the links below:
- Consultation closing dates and test and trace toolkit (2/9/2020)
- Micro businesses now eligible for discretionary grants (31/7/2020)
- COVID-19 Discretionary Grant Scheme - Second Round (21/7/2020)
- July 2020 - Swale Economic Development News (16/7/2020)
- COVID-19 Discretionary Grant Scheme (26/5/2020)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Business Update (12/5/2020)
- Discretionary Business Grants - Coronavirus (COVID-19) (4/5/2020)
- £8.9 million in grants distributed to local businesses (22/4/2020)
- Business Support Update (COVID-19) (6/4/2020)
- Business Support Update (COVID-19) (30/3/2020)
- Business Support Update - COVID-19 (27/3/2020)
- Business Support Update - Coronavirus COVID-19 (24/3/2020)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Business Update (21/3/2020)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Business Update (20/3/2020)
- Extended business rate discount for coronavirus (19/3/2020)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Business Update (18/3/2020)
- Procurement Special - February