Support from the DTI
There is a range of other ways in which companies can access support from the Department for International Trade (DIT) including:
- DIT South East Website – register for export alerts and upcoming events;
- Open to Export website – register for advice and business opportunities;
- UK Export Finance – provides financial support for exporters;
- EU Market Access Database – information on exporting outside of the UK.
- DIT: Exporting is Great website.
The Department for International Trade also provides a free advice service for companies interested in export and can be contacted on 020 7215 5000 or applied for through the DIT Export website.
Companies seeking more general advice can also access the Swale Borough Council’s Business Support Programme, to receive free guidance from a business advisor.