Building our Industrial Strategy
The Government is seeking the views of every sector of industry and businesses of all sizes to help contribute to their new industrial strategy.
The current proposals are to deliver a high-skilled, competitive economy that benefits people in the UK through 10 pillars. These are:
- Investing in science, research & innovation
- Developing skills
- Upgrading infrastructure
- Supporting businesses to start and grow
- Improving procurement
- Encouraging trade & inward investment
- Delivering affordable energy & clean growth
- Cultivating world-leading sectors
- Driving growth across the whole country
- Creating the right local institutions
If you are interested in reading more about this proposed strategy, please read the Government’s Green Paper online.
Let us know what you think by emailing your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st March 2017 and we will include it in our Swale response to the Government.